Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for Team

A topic by haladrias created 48 days ago Views: 606 Replies: 39
Viewing posts 1 to 11
(+1)

Hello! First time Brackeys Game Jam.  Noob developer here. I am looking to join or form a team. I have skills as a 20 year GM/DM of dnd and TTRPG's.  I can fill the producer, team lead, designer and writer roles.  However i can also do a little coding and drawing here and there. (Not much in the way of skills for C# or GDscript.  But i am learning.) (same goes for drawing, i do not have much in the way of skills but i am learning).  Drop me a DM if interested (discord = Haladrias the Fool )

(1 edit)

Ok i can help you

Unity or Godot?

(+1)

godot would be ideal for the moment

2d or 3d?

we are currently doing 3d, but since we have acquired a coder ( who prefers C# and unity) we have pivoted to unity.

cool.

why??

why what? why godot? (mostly because that is what i am learning at the present moment)

also, thank you for your assistance Imran.  What is your preferred communication method?

if  you wish to use unity, go for it, it will not hurt my feelings.  I thought you meant what personal preference i would use.  Not a restriction of game engine.

Hi! I'm a sound designer and composer for audiovisuals. I'd also love to join the jam. If you're putting together a team, I'd be happy to join.

fantastic! welcome aboard ( i have never worked with a sound designer and composer, this will be a interesting learning experience)

also, what is your preferred communication method?

I am not very comfortable with Discord, although I have an account and can use it. If you use Instagram or another social network, that would be ideal for me. What do you prefer?

which social media? i do not have an instagram, i have reddit, twitter (i refuse to call it X) and tumblr

Sorry for the delayed response; I had a very busy Sunday. Unfortunately, I don't use any of those social networks. If you'd prefer, we can coordinate via my email: scf.composer@gmail.com

sounds good

Hi Haladrias, do you use Discord? Maybe we could also communicate there if you're still interested in collaborating.

(1 edit)

i do, Discord name is Haladrias The Fool

all we need now is an artist and we have all our bases covered.

Hi! I'm a 3D and 2D Artist, this would be my first Jam, and I'm looking for a team! My portfolio is https://miaamor.artstation.com/

Feel free to drop me a message if you're interested!

sure, the more the merrier! discord is Haladrias The Fool

I'd have loved to join as a programmer, but I work in Unity Engine : /

All the best to you and your team though, really pumped for this jam!

if you wish to join as a programmer and wish to use unity go for it, i meant the godot thing only as that is what i am using at the moment, not a neccessity/requirement for others.  If you are the team programmer you will get to decide the game engine.  I am familiar enough with unity that i can make do.

the earlier question was probably not phrased in the manner as the poster wanted.  I thought they meant what "I" specifically would prefer.  Not what engine they were restricted to.

I see, where can we communicate further?

discord, Haladrias The Fool

(1 edit)

good luck guys

if you wish to join but chose not to because of the godot comment, the programmers get to decide the game engine not me.  I welcome your assistance and support.

(+1)

No, I'm not looking for a team, I just like to see how people live together and help each other in the jam you know it's great

Hi! this is the first time i'm posting a reply on a post, but I thought i would let you know that I'd be happy to provide music for your project. if this is something you might need to outsource please message me on discord - tsnxmi

sure! the more the merrier!

Hi i'd like to join if possible, i tried adding you on discord but it failed for some reason, can you add me?    Tic458

(1 edit)

I know u already have a  few composers but I would also like to help if you are open to another one!馃憣

i am always down to work with more 
Discord = Haladrias The Fool

I'm sorry, but I have been offered to work in another game that has one of my favorite genres of music required in it so I will sadly have to turn down this one, luckily you already have a few composers

all good dude, good luck and have fun!

If you guys need someone to help with programing i I can do that. I've been using Godot but I could learn unity's programing language

(1 edit)

groovy! Discord = Haladrias The Fool ( if that doesn't work, try haladrias)

Thanks

I sent direct message