Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Joined late, no idea what to do with the theme

A topic by MonishVyas created Aug 24, 2021 Views: 624 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 8
Submitted(+2)(-3)

Hey guys so I had some work and couldn't spare time to brainstorm about the theme. Please post your rejected ideas here, I guess everyone must have finalized what they're going to make. 

you can try and make a game like universe sandbox explode all the planets with missiles that kind of thing.wish you luck with your game

Submitted

I had an idea to make a fast-paced runner game with constantly switching modes of movement (running, flying, ect.)

Submitted

I had no Idea how i should make my game fit into the theme, but this idea is pretty great! Can I use it?

Submitted

Sure

Something like an infinite runner could easily be made chaotic.

Thought it will be way too hard.

Submitted

You might be able to make a game where you are a general and are controlling an army, and if you have enough soldiers, you can unleash a wave of pure chaos on your enemies. That sounds like it'd be fun.

a bullet storm game initially came to mind when i saw the theme... those are pretty chaotic 

I had thought of a fighter game that changes moves and maps at random.

Submitted

That actually sounds awesome.

(1 edit) (+3)

I had thought about making a game called "Office Emails" where you get a LOT OF EMAILS and you have to reply to them ASAP. But the Boss is being an idiot to everyone and only lets employees have a Max 10 emails in their Inbox. Once you have more than 10 emails, the boss fires you (Again, because he's being an idiot to everyone)

Submitted

If implemented well, that would be a very fun game honestly