Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Godot community

A topic by Crabbite created Jul 20, 2023 Views: 1,157 Replies: 51
Viewing posts 1 to 34
Submitted(+2)

Everyone using godot can write here so it will be easier to find projects created in godot !

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

heya! ill maybe join so look out if i submit a project on day 1!(im a godot user btw)

(+1)

If I can find the time I will try to make a game with Godot day 1. And if there are projects in Godot left at later days when I have time I could continue some, but I have some scheduling difficulties next week so no promises.

Got a decent amount of experience in godot, but going to see if I can team up with someone. 

Submitted
Deleted 352 days ago
(+1)

I work in Godot. Not sure how many days I will participate in but I'll try my best to.

Submitted (1 edit)

I'll be participating in every day to the best of my ability w/ godot

I don't have any experience with game dev I'm looking to start with Godot or Pygame since I use Python a lot.

Submitted

My Pygame skills are a bit rusty, but if you decide to use it then I will def look into building on it Day 2!

sure, thanks

i can work in godot

(+1)

Hello everyone in the godot community. Mr.None and I are teaming up to do a game in godot. We are comfortable with one other person joining if anyone would like join as well let me know. 

ill join

Cool you got a discord?

yeah

gotcha. Add me and I’ll add you to the group chat. mrcaptainraptor 

I sent a friend request. im using a temporary account until Sunday. J.walls.

Submitted

I can carry your proj on one of the days, I'm planning on doing at least two days.

(1 edit)

ok thanks

Submitted

I am hoping to participate most days, and I will definitely be using Godot.

(+1)

Whats up godot team :)

Submitted

Let's show what we are capable of!

Submitted

Yes! (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Submitted

im godot boi :D

I'll be using Godot 4.1! Can't wait to see what everyone makes!

Submitted

Same, I'm excited. 

(1 edit) (+2)

I'll try to join on some days! Please write in description which version of Godot your game has been developed on as yaminoodle asked in this thread: https://itch.io/jam/day-1/topic/3011451/godot-3x-vs-godot-4x

Submitted(+1)

Wow! is everyone using Godot?

I will be using Godot, and will try to participate every day!

(+1)

I'm going to be using Godot as I have the most experience in the engine (tho I still don't have a lot)

Submitted

Just like me, feeling still like a beginner after half a year 

Submitted

I don't know if i can make an entry for day 1.. but i try, and i use Godot as Unity. But i want partecipate at this event using Godot Engine 4.x

(+1)

i should be able to make a game in godot! i think it could be cool with some of the unfinished ideas i have built up!

Submitted(+1)

I'll be working in Godot 4.1 :)))

Submitted

godot engine 4.x btw(sorry godot 3 bois)

Submitted

Godot for the win!

I'll be working with godot 4! Good luck to all the other godot users, can't wait to build off your ideas!

Whether you're using 3.x or 4.x I'd recommend updating to the latest stable version on your branch to minimize version differences. Ie.  3.5.2 or 4.1.1. 

Altough I'd reckon there won't be big problems with this for godot users.

Submitted

Wow I think we're gonna overtake the unity devs!!

Submitted

I have days 1 and 6 off, I only hope that some good Godot projects make it to the end

Submitted

I will be using Godot 4.1 as well

Submitted

I'll be working in Godot 4.1 day 1 2 and 3

Submitted

YO how did yall make it sharable... I just did the web version for rn

I'm too tired to do something today... There seems to be already some interesting Godot projects out there, hope to participate in next few days :)

Submitted(+2)

My day-1 project is Godot, so I am keeping a collection of all the day-1 projects that are Godot that I might want to work on for day-2

https://itch.io/c/3510376/pass-the-game-jam-godot-projects-for-day-2

Thanks for making this collection! Will you comb through the submissions without engine name in the description? Would be shame if some projects went discontinued just because the dev forgot to tell which engine was used...

Submitted(+1)

I have done so far, but better for everyone if those devs go back and edit their submission to put the engine directly in the title or description.

Submitted

Just to mention, I can’t work on my own submission on day-2 so its not in the collection, if you are looking for a Godot project for day-2, here is mine https://itch.io/jam/day-1/rate/2187662 (maybe start your own collection of projects you are interested in for day-2?)

Submitted

Thank you for you collection! Can you add my "game" too? i have submitted few minutes ago.  Here is the link:  https://itch.io/jam/day-1/rate/2188199

Oh seems like someone else already had this idea. I also did this https://itch.io/c/3511201/pass-the-game-2023-godot-day-1 hopefully between us we don’t miss any Godot games

Submitted

Working in Godot 3.5

Submitted

If u upload pls consider uploading if u are able to a web playable and write Godot plus the version you made it in into the name! Ty so cool to see the projects!

Submitted

I have add godot to my game in the title and also a web playable build.