Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Journaling Blog?

A topic by Lucky Newt Games created Feb 01, 2022 Views: 243 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 10
Submitted

Hey everyone, I was inspired by another bundle to start a blog for my journaling in different solo games. I won't be able to start it until later this month or early next, but I was wondering if anyone here would like their game included?

Submitted

I would love to see how you manage with my entry, Bringer. It's a toolkit rather than a setting. But it would help you generate your own setting, if you're feeling inspired. At the moment, it assumes a medieval fantasy, but most of the tables should be applicable to just about any genre. Here's the link: https://zamarren.itch.io/bringer-a-tiny-solo-rpg-toolkit

Submitted

Oh cool, I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you!

Submitted

That'd be great. good luck getting it started!

Submitted

Hey, if you fancy giving my game Auspex a go, I would be interested to see how you get on with it. Here's the link: Auspex by Josh Holton (itch.io)
Either way, I look forward to seeing your blog!

Submitted

I'd love to have the game I'm developing for this game jam considered (the Sun Patrol) or a previous game I've made for another jam, the Van Witch.

Hey! I'm late and my project isn't even up yet, but when it is, you absolutely may post about mine! It takes place in something like a high-tech fantasy/science fantasy universe with sub-settings that range from modern fantasy to sci-fi to cyberpunk. Excited to see how it goes when I get there!

Submitted

Heya! I'm making a list of games that are being offered for this blog. Please let me know when yours is complete! You can email me at luckynewtgames@gmail.com or tweet me @luckynewtgames. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Submitted

Great idea! I would love to read it!

And if you like, I would love to have my game Grey Moon Rising included. It is sort of lo-fi sci-fi solo adventure in three acts (and with three rule iterations) of exploring a forgotten land. 

Submitted

I'm going to have to make a list XD Thanks everyone! To be safe, feel free to email a link to your game to luckynewtgames@gmail.com, just so I can keep them in one place! Otherwise I'll do the best I can to come back to the ones here. Thanks again!

Submitted

If it's not too late, I wouldn't mind seeing how Not Another City Builder is tackled.

Submitted

Not too late at all! Thanks for offering it, I'll be sure to check it out!

Submitted

Wow, that's a great idea!
I've got a journaling game just released a few days ago: https://heltung-storytelling.itch.io/your-last-day-on-earth 

Submitted

Thank you! I'll add it to the list :3