Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Physical Tabletop Role Playing Games

A topic by Warbriel created Jun 19, 2024 Views: 234 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted

So, just to know, are there more people here that are going to make a physical game?

HostSubmitted

It's often more video games  than physical games. But there's a good amount of both.

I am going to do a TTRPG just crap at art so hoping to team up with an artist for it, what you thinking?

Submitted

You can try with free stock art. There's a good pile in Itch.io. 

Submitted

Sorry, I didn't understand the question. I am making a little ttrpg myself. I used to play Battletech back in the day and I always found the mecha genre flawed by really complicated rules. I want to do a minimalistic ruleset in 3-4 pages (it helps as well for people reading it easier than a 150 pages one XD).

When it comes to art, I usually draw some doodles myself or use stock art. This one here is a lot of images for free. Or here.

I have a cool setting in mind with a simple mecha rule set, and yeah some of those art assets look useful. 

I will be making a physical game! I just don’t know if I can make something that fast - it’ll be pretty minimalist.

Submitted

It has to be! 

Submitted

I’m making a physical game! I’m debating on using a system I’ve been using for solo journal RPGs, or if I am going to base it on the 24XX SRD.

Submitted

How does that work?

Submitted

I will be doing a hack of tunnel goons for a TTRPG to have a good foundation.. Hopefully I can draw like 4-5 pieces of art.

Submitted

I am going to do a little PbtA game where the characters are the cadets in a mecha pilot academy first with all the teen drama and, once graduated, they ride mechas and fight the enemy. I am quite sure that, as a concept, that has been done in some anime but right now, I have no idea which one  and could use some documentation XDD