Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How is your project going?

A topic by Warbriel created 74 days ago Views: 277 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted(+1)

As stated. In my case, I have had a couple of furious sessions of writing and scribbling and all that suddenly stopped due to family duties and work commitments. 

My next spare time session should be somewhere next week and I really hope it will be enough.

My project is a short ttrpg (something about 15-20 pages) about a mecha-pilot academy and the subsequent battles. This is the cover:

How are yours?

Eh, not great. Making a VN with gameplay elements in Godot, but can't find a way to make the gameplay elements really click with what I'm going for. Also I pulled my neck really bad which knocked around a day and a half off since I was holed up in bed.

Submitted

Working on a 2d souls type game with just killing bosses (prob will be only one if i even make it in time lol) but i have a feeling that choosing this for my first project ever wasn't the greatest idea lmao. Having fun with it though.

By the way, the cover looks really cool :3

Submitted

Joining a jam is a great way of test yourself. The deadline works as an amazing motivation.

(2 edits)

It's really hard for me to not take part in the mechjam this year. Currently I'm working on a bigger mech game and don't have the time for a side project after work and the kids are in bed.

Here's the devlog if you want to see how it's going:

https://itch.io/t/3830373/navpoint-beta-mech-sim

Submitted(+1)

Looks neat!

Submitted

Been also working on a TTRG as well with a friend. Just did the first playtest last night which went well but  highlighted a lot of issues that need to be fixed.

Submitted

Even playtesting? Wow! I am afraid I will ha e to leave that part for after the jam...

Submitted

Wasn’t sure i was gonna make it but i managed to sub a build this weekend ^^, got a busy week ahead of me so i can’t add more during the few days left before voting starts.

Submitted

Well done!