Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Goodluck everyone.

A topic by 73Xerxes created Feb 18, 2023 Views: 169 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 7
(+1)

Can't wait to see the imaginations come to life.

Submitted(+1)

Yeah gl everyone. Haven't watched any entries so far. Curious to see what has been submitted.

Submitted (1 edit)

Agreed! Good luck to everyone who submitted. I’ve been reading a bunch of the quests and there’s some real fun stuff in here! Really excited to see Ash’s videos on them.

Submitted(+1)

Yes, Good Luck to everyone that entered.  Some of the quests are pretty wicked, and I plan on incorporating some of them into my gaming sessions when my minions, err....  I mean protagonists...  err I mean, the heroes reach a level that they can survive, ah, sustain themselves, yea that's it. 

With 60 entries this may take a while but I will love to see how Ash play them out, and any commentary that we get from the other honored judges.

Submitted

Dans l'attente des vidéos de Ash pour chaque quête
Bravo à tous les participants

Submitted

Hmm, looks like we're now down to 59 entries.  Either one got pulled by the author or one got DQ'd.  I've downloaded many of the submitted quests and will add more later on.  Just a matter of figuring out when a good time will be to introduce them to my players.   Again good luck, and I can't wait to see when Ash starts posting these on his channel.

Submitted

It's a good run. Never knew that so many were even into this game. I downloaded some .PDFs so it will be cool to try them out.