Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Won't Be Able to Finish

A topic by Helpinghand97 created Mar 03, 2020 Views: 114 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 5

So the killer of all games is time. I didn't realize that this Game Jam was going to finish in the middle of my mid terms and didn't expect a lot of last minute projects for my class. So I won't be able to finish it. However, hopefully when you guys do another Game Jam I would be able to finish it this time around. I like the program and hope that you guys keep improving on it. Good luck to those that did submit to the game jam!

Submitted

That's a pity. You could still finish it later, publish it on itch.io and post a message here for anyone that has subscribed to the community forum. I'd certainly be interested to see it. Just out of curiosity, what was the theme?

Host

Im likely to add a week to the deadline if that makes a difference?

(+1)

No its fine, I am in my Senior Year for my Computer Science major and were building a game too so I am like hyper focus on getting our Game Development Documentation out and read for the professor. I will probably work on it more after this week and going into my spring break but I want to give it the necessary time needed to make it into a fun game. I do appreciate it though. I will make another post in here to let you guys know when I finished it.

Submitted

I have no reason, but I feel sad with this news. I would like to play if you release it later.

Submitted

It's really hard to make a decision like this, when you've got too much to do and have to let go of something. I think you made the right call. Good luck to you and I hope your school project earns you an A+!