Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Introductions/Social Media Follows (for Dogecoin Gamedevs!)

A topic by Alex_ADEdge created Feb 23, 2021 Views: 364 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted

Always on the lookout for fellow game developers and dogecoin shibas, so heres a topic to introduce yourself and share your social media account(s). Seems like the hashtag is #DogeCoinGameJam is what we're going with on twitter. Just not much action with the hashtag (yet!)

My plug of the day - The best place to follow me is twitter: https://twitter.com/Alex_ADEdge 

I work on a lot of things, from game dev projects, to 3D printing, to anything Space related (SpaceX/Elon especially) and it all gets posted on twitter. I might even have a doge-inspired game Im already working on (for several years now) which should ramp up soon as Im pretty keen to publish it on mobile. Also a long-time follower of dogecoin itself. 

Looking forward to this gamejam and meeting a bunch of you all, Im already cancelling plans in the coming week so I can give it my all :) 

Host

Hi Alex! I didn't know what to expect when I started this game jam, but I'm excited to see the energy and excitement :)

Submitted

Hi Alex,

Wow, look forward to your great idea and game for our lovely doge...:)

Submitted

Thanks for hosting Billy! (and of course creating dogecoin itself). Ive been onboard since 2013 and its been a hell of a ride. So yes, certainly keen to get some gamedev happening. 

@bobdos, Thanks! I'll be checking in daily to see how your doge text adventure is going :)

Submitted

Nice ! Let’s share our twitter profile :) I’m a game developper ( currently VR project) and kinda Doge Coin fan (but noob) ! You can find me here : https://twitter.com/LifeLabVR

Very good idea to host this jam around Doge Coin. Can’t wait to see the results ! Should be really fun ! Good luck all !

Submitted

Hey all, looking forward to getting into this, awesome to meet fellow games developers and Dogefans!
I'm a games developer working on Unreal Engine Games for my day job but I'm going to try make this one in unity. 
Nice to meet you all, Alex I've bought a 3d printer recently, not tried it out yet, was planning on setting it up this weekend but I think my time will be taken up with the Jam! :D
Thanks for hosting Billy, Dogecoin is awesome! I am a small holder since last month but I will hodl to the moon for sure!

I really like the coin and the community behind it  :)
Good luck everyone

Submitted(+1)

Haha yes the printer can wait, gamejam cant! 

Thats cool though, do you know what youre going to be printing to start with? Ive gotten a lot of enjoyment out of my 3D printer, its a great investment. 

Looking forward to seeing what you get up to with Unity Kittiedragon. Quite a bit different from Unreal.  

Submitted

I would like to print a Trammel of Archimedes/ 'do nothing machine' first because it looks like it wold be satisfying :] also maybe some sphericons. Then work my way up to this https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:116571
Yes Unity is quite different. I've used it before, bits and pieces on the side but no finished games.  Fingers crossed my Idea is not too ambitious and I have the time to finish it, I'm a little worried, I'm not to experienced with the coding side of things, I do mostly animation and a bit of visual scripting but I can make things move :D This will be a good learning opportunity anyway :)

Submitted(+1)

Hi all, I'm software developer and i have this cute dog. I love the community and like always i try to have fun, but most of the time I'm bussy digging in to code and solving problems. This is my first remote Game Jam, last time i participated was years ago.