On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Last push for anyone whom still working on their projects!

A topic by DRAKOSEA created 32 days ago Views: 341 Replies: 22
Viewing posts 1 to 8
Submitted

Alright we're here in the last 24 hours!

Dang! I'd been working so hard every single day during the jam and I'm actually still working during the last day of it.

Well I won't make an update video for this post since I don't want to take my time to make them

Good luck on your last push!

Submitted (1 edit)

Finally finished my game and uploaded it. It`s not much but it works. You can check it here: https://mario138.itch.io/last-survivor

Unfortunatelly it is a little laggy in browser, but I will check it tomorrow after work. At worst I will change it from browser to downloadable.

I will still work on this game even after the Jam ends to learn more things.

Looking at me previous game I can tell this is a huge step forward for me.

Good luck for everyone else :)

Submitted

Congrats!

I'm in the process of testing the final build. So if nothing happen I'd be able to submit soon. My game is downloadable since it's made in Unreal Engine.

Submitted

just wanted to say thanks for making your daily threads. Discord and these threads are the 2 places I look whenever I want to see how everyone’s doing. It’s hard enough building a game, taking even a little bit of time out to make a thread is time away from polishing things up. 

For that, I’ll make sure that your game is one of the first I try out when I try to play through everyone’s submissions.

Submitted

Thank you too.

Though I can't promise if I can play the submitted games since I'm super burnout right now, I'll check out your game soon.

Normally I'd just stick with the discord, but I'm not ready to get back there yet, so I decided to make threads here instead.

It's a good way to help me track my own progress and also get me out of the confined space of development sessions.

My game should be ready to submit soon, I just need to test it one last time to make sure everything works just fine :D

Submitted

Speaking of testing, the moment I replied and start testing my game I already got a bug. I forgot to remove the debug UI which I used during my horizontal build to see what will happen in each areas. So I had to rebuild one more time and test the game once more :D

Submitted

Yeah, I am kinda complete too and can concentrate on polish today. It ended up smaller than planned, but I am happy with iz

Submitted

Before submitted, I went through a lot of minor adjustments because I forgot various stuffs including debug message at the top :D

Submitted

Head to the grindstone lads and lass'

Submitted

✺◟(^∇^)◞✺

Submitted

Great job everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing your games! Since this was my first jam, I pushed myself a lot as well, and at the very least I feel like my game isn't a complete mess, so I'm happy!

Submitted

That's great!

My first jam was both messy and barebone. But I learnt a lot from it.

Submitted

hope your game when well i saw a devemlent video it look nice than mine 

Submitted

i submitted last night at nine pm ETS and was going to do this post then but i fell asleep

Submitted

Rest as much as you could, since the gaming time will follow after the jam ended :D

Submitted

ok sound good 

Submitted(+3)

We did it! My teammate is absolutely amazing and managed to salvage and rebuild some of what we lost. It's far more basic than it should be, but at least it's something!

https://slazare.itch.io/when-life-gives-you-lemons (my teammate uploaded it so it's attached to their account)

Submitted(+1)

i played your game it is fun great job.

i found a came with a simaler name call the last lemeonade stand that is in the jam 

Submitted

Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to check it out!

The lemonade stand was my teammates idea, I think I saw a hotdog stand entry as well so it looks like a few other people had a similar idea to us.

Submitted

cool, my game is not the last lemande stand i made survive the robots

Submitted(+1)

That's great to hear, congrats!

Submitted(+1)

Thanks! That's enough excitement for this year I think, looking forward to doing it all again next year though. ;)

Submitted(+1)

True for both points, i need about 2 weeks sleep after all of that lol