Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Live streaming / playtesting?

A topic by Anagh's World created 54 days ago Views: 218 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Hey! anyone planning to live-stream/play test the games. I would love to watch and get some feedback.

My Game: https://anaghsworld.itch.io/hoody-baba

Submitted(+1)

I hadn't thought too much about it but I might play through the submissions once the period to submit closes.

Submitted

If you do, please let me know ...I would love to watch :)

Submitted

I did play it today, actually! There is a VOD of the stream and I think I get to it around 4:38:00.

Submitted(+1)

Hey! I just watched the stream .....Thanks for playing and for the feedback :) ....ya, the knife mechanic is not that great...and i think you guessed it right ....my focus was on creating the levels because my son was more interested in them :)  ...also the enemy die sound which you liked was made by my son :D ....thanks again for taking time and playing :) ...btw the chips were crunchy ;)

Submitted(+1)

Making the game with your son is admirable! I also think it's a great place to start. It may be worth attempting the approach again next time with the knowledge you've gained from this attempt. 

Good to know about the death sound, lol! I though that might have been the case and I love it!

Also good to know about the chips! I shall continue to cronch.

Submitted

Just watched your VOD, and when you got to my game (Junior Alchamist) I was screaming at my screen to click the buttons on the left to use the potions

Submitted

Lol, yeah that was my bad. Sometimes I just jump into things without reading the instructions. But I also like a good puzzle so trying to intuit the controls can be fun for me.

Submitted

I saw you tried playing my game at 1h55 and found out the windows build crashes after the cinematics. Web build does work well however if you'd still like to play: curious about your feedback! Thanks!

Submitted

Good to know! I'll give it a go when I get a chance and leave some feedback on the page for you.

Submitted

There is no audience, so it is not live :(