Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
TagsGame Engines

Congrats to all who submitted! Sticky

A topic by GB Studio Central created 21 days ago Views: 1,771 Replies: 33
Viewing posts 1 to 30
Host(+15)

Wow! What a crazy experience. So many amazing submissions, and a lot of first time jammers. I can't wait to put it all together.

We'll be combing through the submissions and reaching out to folks via the email you submitted with in case there's an issue. After that, we'll compile the ROM and send out an email via itch when it's released.

Thanks to everyone for their submissions. We hope you gained something out of this Jam as well.

Submitted(+1)

i had a lot of fun, thank you!

Submitted(+2)

It's been a real blast, thank you for hosting! Now I'm off to continue trawling through hundreds of pixel arts... 馃憦馃憦

Submitted(+1)

Impressed by these entries!

Submitted(+3)

Thanks for hosting the jam! It was my first experience participating and easily the most fun creative thing I鈥檝e done this year :)

Submitted(+1)

Thanks for hosting another great jam!

Submitted(+1)

Congrats all, fun jam

Submitted(+2)

Lot of fun, so cool when you have such limitations, good luck everyone!

Submitted(+1)

The quality of this year's is through the roof!! I hope you print them all again in the Magazine.... all that colour will look insane!!

Well done all!

Host

Putting 375+ Images in the Mag probably won't happen this round, it's just too much. BUT we do have some ideas about something printed/physical...

Submitted

haha - I did think it would be a huge task!! (Doesn't have to be this issue!!) haha

Submitted

ngl would be very cool to see the all submissions somehow combined into a poster.

Submitted(+1)

Good stuff mate. The art here is insane

Submitted(+1)

That was an insanely fun challenge, and the entries of others are awesome!

Submitted(+1)

thanks for the Jam. I had a ton of fun working on my little artwort. The results by the others are awesome. I love browsing all the other submissions. Great job everybody.

Submitted(+1)

Thanks for the jam, it was a great challenge! Well done to everyone who submitted, it all looks incredible :)

Submitted(+1)

Thanks for the jam! I had a blast and it's got back making things!

Submitted(+1)

Soooo many talented artists, can't wait for the ROM! Thanks for the opportunity and see ya next time y'all :)

Submitted(+1)

Thank ya for doing this challenge! You can't imagine my face when I checked the page yesterday and saw that there's 4 hours left to submit the work XD

Submitted(+2)

I like this Jam, this is my first time and was a good experience making my artwork. I need to practice more with this kind of limitations.

Submitted(+2)

Awesome jam, it got me out of my pixel art rut and it is amazing to see so many cool entries. Lots for me to study and get inspired by!

Submitted(+2)

Thank you for the jam, this was the first time participating in something like this, and the first piece of pixel art after a long for me. 

Amazing stuff from all the participants!

Submitted(+2)

I really think it was good practice and will definitely join next year. Thanks for hosting

Submitted (2 edits)

Super happy to have been part of this jam. So many fantastic submissions. Great job everyone and thank you for hosting it!

Submitted

Are there any rules on editing the description of our entries? Also great jam, very fun opportunity

Host(+1)

You are allowed to edit the description, yes.

Submitted

Thanks for the jam! I had a lot of fun working on this and seeing everyone else's submissions.

Submitted(+1)

Cool Jam, this is my first jam and it was fun. I even wrote a story about my art :D

Submitted(+1)

I enjoyed myself

Submitted(+1)

There are a lot of fantastic submissions. I'm glad I had a chance to participate. The four-color limit was a fun challenge.

Submitted (1 edit)

This was my first jam ever, so I more than likely have issues with my submission. Sorry in advance and thanks for the opportunity!

Submitted

First time doing this jam, was fun to work within these confines! :)

Cheers to everyone who participated!

Submitted

had a great time!

Submitted (1 edit)

This was actually my first jam! had a lot of fun with it. thank you for hosting!