Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How many of the 72 hours did you spend working on your game?

A topic by ShouldersOfGiants created 98 days ago Views: 220 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 12
Submitted (1 edit)

I spent about 35 of the 72 hours working on my game Flotsam Island. Then after turning it in I slept for 12 hours, ha. How about you guys?

Submitted

Didn't keep exact count but somewhere around 20 hours, was satisfied with how it turned out so submitted it earlier than expected. My sleep schedule has been utterly cursed since.

Submitted

Nice. I finished 95% of what I wanted to do with my game, another few hours would've been perfect. I actually didn't start until12 hours in.

I also have a cursed sleep schedule now so I can relate, fell asleep at 3pm after submitting my game and waking at 2am... oof. Time to make coffee.

Submitted

I spent 20.5hours, I didn't have a lot of time this weekend but was still a lot of fun.

Submitted

6 lmao joined late

Submitted

joined a day late and still recovering.

Submitted

Submitted

it was my first time making something with godot so with all the learning random quirks of godot took me about 24 hours

Submitted

Not that much really, it was around 5-10 hours maybe, it came together faster than I though it would!

Submitted

I spent 6 hours working on my game. Only for Unity to crash and I had to start over. So, I went to sleep for about 5 hours. Then worked on the game for about 20 hours after that. I like where it’s at now but working on an update for after the jam :) 

Submitted

Me and CraftyClawBoom joined in the jam about a day and a half late and CRUNCHED day and night till the last minute possible

Submitted

I joined late and ended early for my project blowboat, and spent about 7-10 hours working on the game.