Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How was your development week?

A topic by kichokhrizzz created 4 days ago Views: 260 Replies: 18
Viewing posts 1 to 15
Submitted

How was your development week? In my case, I work, so I can only work 3 days, but I'm satisfied with my game.

Submitted

Really short, because of school I only had friday and today to make the game

Submitted

Is enough to make a funny game  :)

Submitted

amazing game you made, I really liked it, keep it up, and my comment on this post is all the way down if you want to read it, or idk

Submitted

i slacked off way too much than i should have, but i got there. i had nowhere to be, nothing to do, i could have just programmed. but no. too lazy lmao. but i got there

Submitted

just tried out your game btw, very fun! collecting the gems was very satisfying and the core gameplay loop is really fun. love the art style and the SFX. good job (:

Submitted

Really? I’m feel realized with your comment. Let me arrive home to try your game

Submitted

(: Thank you

Submitted

It was 7 days of self-exploitation at work but jokes aside, I worked a lot the 7 days but I was so motivated that I didn't notice it until today I woke up and thought "it's the last day"

Unfortunately,  i couldn't finish my game on time, i messed up and the best thing u have done was some animations and art. But i still learned something in the process.

Submitted

I managed to get everything done and found a couple bugs. Just managed to fix them and get it uploaded in time. haha In between this and my job I didn't get much sleep or chill time. haha

Submitted

We tried to plan our stuff and schedule time properly really well throughout the week (leaving time for polishing at the end), but as they say "no plan survives contact with the enemy" and we ended up having to stay up all night just now to make sure the game is bug free and that you can reach the ending (': so tough but feels totally worth it, really happy with this final result too

Submitted

This is my first ever attempt at a complete game, so I ran into some major hurdles. I didn't even get close to finishing, but I'm very satisfied with what I've learned!

Submitted

I got sick and could not work as much as I wanted to. That resulted in me being unable to finish my game and now I am sad :(

Submitted

Surprisingly fun... though there was a power outage where I live but it worked out okay.

Submitted

First time i joined a gamejam, i have previous experience with developing games so development went smoothly for me and my team, we even managed to resolve a ton of bugs in the last hour managed to optimize the game too.
If you feel like trying it: https://itch.io/jam/brackeys-12/rate/2969757

Submitted

I had work so I could only work a few few hours a day on the game. But it was an awesome experience. This was my first ever game Jam, and my first time making a game from scratch, especially with Three.js. I learnt a lot, could maybe make a blog post if anyone is interested in the details. Was a major rush in the end to get something playable out, but I actually think I'm going to refine it and make a real playable and fun game game once the rating period is finished

Submitted

I was unfortunately got dumped with a lot of tasks for my actual job. It was a few sleepless night for me as a solo dev for the game. Managed to submit in time!

Submitted

super hard, IM 14, and I decided to join while learning godot and gd script, but I eventually was able to pull out a master piece, and school, oh my god it was super frustrating, I would come back running, I wont put the link for my game, out of respect to the one who made this topic or post, but just click my pfp, and its only just one game, and its early acess, to check it out, and feed back it, Im gonna work on a major update taking all your feedbacks