On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Congrats to Everyone who's Submitted a Game!

A topic by greywizardgames created Sep 25, 2023 Views: 393 Replies: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 14
Submitted(+5)

Just submitted mine and wanted to congradulate all the other participants, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone has come up with!

It'll be interesting to see what everyone comes up with :)

Submitted(+1)

i barely ended mine. excited for the other games

Submitted

Definitely, congrats everybody! It's such a cool thing to finish, no matter the timeframe for something like this. Enjoy the feeling!

Submitted

I've already seen like 2 games on YouTube and both look kinda cool ngl

Can't wait for the rest!

Submitted

Just finished my game! Wanted to add way more, but glad to actually submit something :)

(+1)

About to submit mine with my small indie studio (cold honey studios), definitely didn't achieve everything my team and I wanted to but I'm still so happy that we managed to finish something for our first game jam. Huge congratulations to everyone who completed their games, I'm so excited to see all the great things that everyone has come up with!

Submitted

Best of luck to everyone! 

Submitted(+2)

It is not easy to work alone for a Game Jam. After I created the base to my game(gameplay, sound design, music ...), I had one day left to complete the level design from the beginning. I saw some bugs but I am too tired to fix it.

HostSubmitted

Time to rest up! You did really well getting so much completed in time, well done.

Submitted(+1)

Just submitted our game after many sleepless nights! Happy with what we were able to do with a 2 man team, but definitely a LOT of improvements could be made going forward :D Congrats everyone!

Submitted

Well Done to everyone who got something published! Looking forward to seeing everyones creations

Submitted(+1)

First time submitting to a JAM!

I failed 2 Game Boy jams this year. Now I ALMOST missed, and have something cool (and buggy) to show. Very happy and tired!

HostSubmitted(+1)

Excellent! Well done on seeing it through!

Submitted (1 edit)

Thank you! It's the first time I make a game for a jam. The last day was a bit stressful to meet the deadline, but I think it was worth it.

I would be happy to get feedback on the good and the not so good :)

Thank you for this amazing jam! ♥

Submitted(+1)

It was a fun jam. Well done everyone! If you crossed the finish line or didn't, you made a thing. It might still need more making, but it's something!