Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Your Highlights of the JAM

A topic by R_Rave created 40 days ago Views: 547 Replies: 20
Viewing posts 1 to 16
Submitted(+4)

forgot this exsisted. Since there is less than a day left till the voting ends...

What is your highlight of the JAM. The most memorable time during this entire event? 

My highlights are the kind comments from my submission, I like that some people who rated my entry liked my ideas for the sound track

Submitted(+2)

I loved the feedback everyone offered! Helped me realize that people like my music (outside of family members). But my highlight was listening to other's awesome compositions! It was so cool hearing all the unique ideas people came up with in their soundtracks. 

Submitted

The positive coments are great, I really feel like this event has a really welcoming community. Kudos everyone. 

But for me, it was comparing my submission and other submissions - how people take different ideas, how people work in a different way than me. Learning from others and improving myself. To give a more specific highlight - it was every time I got surprised by a song taking an interesting turn. 

Oh, and the most rated submissions are really good. Totally different to what I would have done, but they are definitely memorable. 

Submitted

Had to be the comments, feedback, and the different style I attempted while making my submission.

Submitted(+2)

I'm amazed at the lovely comments on my submission. Wonderful community. But I'm also inspired by everone's music and passion!

Submitted(+1)

Loved listening to everyone鈥檚 creative entries!! So many unique interpretations of the theme and genres along with that. :]

Submitted

Biggest highlight was finding a place with likeminded people and hearing their entries. The community is very welcoming and friendly and the comments/critiques gave me determination that my work might not be just from the hands of an imposter. Having also the chance to help beginning composers is just awesome and I wish I would just have had something like this in my beginning times.

Submitted(+1)

The drive to actually finish something and call it finished was really novel to me, as a first time music jammer. Really enjoyed that feeling.

Submitted

Highlights are the comments that people left and the fact that I was able to complete the music before the deadline! 

Submitted

RIP DIMA

Submitted(+1)

I'd say the jam's highlight for me would be how nice and how helpful everyone has been in this jam! Everyone has been given such nice feedback and comments on their submissions and I'm really glad I decided to join this jam. I've never seen such a positive and vocal community before! Have a great day ya'll :D

Submitted

Making A video about the Thread for "It's not about winning" Honestly loved Making it

Submitted

ngl it was pretty funny at times, glad that you made the video

Submitted

DIMA gonna be infamous forever after that. Jesus loves you all!

Submitted

Dude you're awesome 馃挴 

Submitted

*the praise of the online persona. It fills you with determination*

Submitted

The most memorable part for me is being able to appreciate everyone's unique creative works. My highlight moment is when my work received support, comments, and detailed suggestions from others. I'm truly grateful for everyone's support

Submitted

My answer is the same. Actually, there were some composers whose work I was blown away by that actually gave me super positive comments on my submission. Talk about a confidence booster!

Submitted

I'm just glad I was able to share my music with other people and discover some great music. I don't really put my music out there too much, but I'm glad I got out of my comfort zone and entered this jam!

Submitted

I rarely shared my music and only with people close to me. Just recently I started posting my music online and I was happy to take part in  the Jam sharing my music with even more people and most importantly they liked it. I think this is a big step for me and I liked it the most.

Submitted

For me it was tweaking different synth sounds to make them sound exactly how I want them, I love just going through the different sounds on my daw and seeing what fits and sometimes what I could use for a later song, well I mean also watching Brooklyn 99 after I'm done the songs